Some (not so) simple diagnostic questions for the Christian faith:
- Do we understand that the best way to avoid temptation is to have a good prayer life?
- Do we understand that betrayal and misunderstanding are a part of this life?
- Do we understand that hostility and retaliation aren’t the best ways to spread the gospel?
- Do we realize how often we actually deny Jesus by refusing to acknowledge Him to the world around us?
- Do we really understand the hostility of the world towards Jesus and those who follow Him?
And in the midst of all of this, we see Jesus revealed. He is the Christ, the Son of Man, and the Son of God. He is human, He is divine, and He is the Messiah who came to take away our sins. He deserves our worship, adoration, love, and obedience!