Sermon outline for 6/12/22 (Radio broadcast 6/19/22) — Esther 1:13-22
The Importance of Good Advice!
I) The _________ wasn’t wrong to seek advice
II But his _______________ left something to be desired
A) There are lots of examples of _______ advice in the Bible
B) Why is this ___________ bad?
1) They _____________ the king by validating his
2) It is _______ serving
i) They are concerned about their own _________
ii) They may be concerned about their own
3) It encourages ___________
i) By the interpretation of Persian _________
4) It is the ______________ of what the Bible says we
should be looking for
III) What does __________ advice look like?
A) It is _____________
B) It is _________
C) It is _______________
1) The _____________ is our best counselor
2) And the ___________ helps us to be discerning