Sermon outline for 4/25/21 (radio broadcast 5/2/21) — “Becoming Children of God!”
Becoming Children of God
I) We are saved through _________!
II) We are now “______ Christ Jesus!”
III) ______________ is a sign of our belief!
IV) We are now ______________ of God!
V) We have put off immaturity for _____________!
VI) Believers are all _____________ now!
A) What this does ________ say:
1) It does not say there are no differences between the
2) It does not say that there are no differences in
_________ in society, marriage, or the church
B) What this __________ say:
1) It emphasizes _______________
2) It emphasizes “unity in diversity” through the
3) It is a reminder of the essential _____________ of
God that underlies mankind
4) It is a reminder that the ____________ should lead
the way in treating all people with dignity and
5) And the _____________ becomes our model for how we
experience unity regardless of role, gender, or
VII) Believers, both Jew and Gentile, are the true heirs to God’s ___________ to Abraham
A) Promise was fulfilled in ____________
B) It _____________ to us because we are “in Christ”